Sunday 25 January 2015

New Blog Posts

Dear Reader,

Happy New Year! Here is wishing you only the very best that the new year has to offer. We pray that 2015 will be better than its predecessor. Amin! That being said, I`m proud to say that my year is already working towards making that a reality. 

I took up blogging in search of inspiration for a book I began to write a few years ago. Today, I believe that I have acquired enough ammunition to complete and publish it for your reading pleasure. That is the good news. The bad news is that my blogs will not be published fortnightly anymore. Instead, they will be once monthly. 

I take this opportunity to thank you for reading my little stories. 

Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New year and more ink to your pen, besides reducing the blog publication is not encouraging o, May be you need to shop for more guest bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Abi o. Guest bloggers are always welcome you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post-election events in Naija may require DAILY blogs ... But may be wrong

    ReplyDelete

Search